You’ve made a difference and we are grateful
As the year draws to a close, all of us at the FSH Society wish you Happy Holidays and thank you for the sacrifices you have made to support our mission. You have had life-changing impacts, not only through the research and patient education your donations have funded, but also because you showed up when we needed you to volunteer for studies, answer our surveys, and engage with researchers and doctors at our meetings and conferences. You have activated an environment that is nurturing therapeutics development for FSHD. This makes possible:
- the phase 2b clinical trial of ACE-083;
- clinical trials for DUX4-repressing drugs in 2019;
- the largest-ever multi-center study to develop clinical trial outcomes for FSHD;
- a dozen biotechs and major pharmaceutical companies with FSHD programs; and
- our meeting with FDA officials in March 2019 to validate and refine our strategy to get treatments to our families faster.
We are indebted to you, to our volunteer leaders, friends, and donors, for lighting up our landscape with hope.
With sincere appreciation,
The FSH Society team