“Volunteers are unpaid not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.” – Erma Bombeck
We are a tiny, lean organization and depend on the energy and talents of many volunteers to help us achieve our collective goals. If you have energy and skills that you would like to contribute, please contact us!
Currently, we are seeking volunteers to help with:
- Seeking foundation grants and sponsors.
- Website development (WordPress).
- Graphic design.
- Video editing.
- Social media engagement.
- On-site clerical help at our Lexington, MA, offices.
- Organize and run local patient support groups.
- Serve as a peer counselor and mentor.
- Assist at fundraising events and FSH Society conferences.
You can also volunteer for a research study.