“Volunteers are unpaid not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.” – Erma Bombeck
We are a small, lean organization and depend on the energy and talents of many volunteers to help us achieve our collective goals. If you have energy and skills that you would like to contribute, please contact us!
Currently, we are seeking volunteers for the following positions:
- Organize and run local chapters.
- Serve as a peer counselor and mentor.
- Write stories for the newsletter and blog.
- Assist at fundraising events and FSH Society conferences.
- Social media engagement.
- Website development (WordPress).
- Graphic design.
- Video editing.
- On-site clerical help at our Lexington, MA, offices.
You can also volunteer for a research study.