Date(s) - Saturday, October 28, 2017
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
University Park Marriott
The Utah Program for Inherited Neuromuscular Disorders (UPIN) and the MDA are happy to invite you to the 2017 Inherited Neuromuscular Disorders Family Conference.
Pulmonology, speech, physical therapy, psychology, diet, and more will be discussed in reference to the following disorders:
- Becker Muscular Dystrophy (BMD)
- Charcot Marie Tooth (CMT)
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophies (CMD)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD)
- Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy (LGMD)
- Myotonic Dystrophy (DM1 & 2)
- Pompe Disease
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
Bring all of your questions and come learn with us! Lunch will be provided. Please register at upin.genetics.utah.edu or call 801-585-9717.
The FSH Society will be participating, with Chief Community Development Officer Beth Johnston on hand to answer your questions.
Download University of Utah Patient Day Flyer.