Date(s) - Saturday, July 15, 2017
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- June 30 to reserve special-rate rooms at Holiday Inn Golden Gateway. $199 per night (tax extra) for July 14 and 15. Reserve HERE.
- July 10 to buy tickets for Songs in the Key of Steven Blier
- July 12 to register for FSHD Family Day Conference.
Hear from expert clinicians about best practices in the care of FSH muscular dystrophy health issues, including physical therapy, exercise, respiratory function, sleep and fatigue. Leading researchers will present the latest work on drug development, clinical trials, and future treatments. Admission is free, first come first served.
Download 2017 FSHD Family Day Conference Agenda. Confirmed presenters include:
- John Day MD PhD, Director, Neuromuscular Division and Clinics, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Peter Jones, PhD, Mick Hitchcock Endowed Chair of Medical Biochemistry, University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
- Lee Guion, MA, RRT, FAARC. Neurorespiratory Clinical Specialist (retired), Forbes Norris Research Center
- Lisa Marie Williams MD. Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, University of California Davis Medical Center.
- Richard Gee, PT, Stanford Hospital
- Howard Chabner JD, Disability rights lawyer
- Neil Solomon MD, Co-Founder, CSO, CMO, MedZed LLC.
You are invited to join us at our annual SF gala that evening, the Fourth Annual Songs in the Key of Steven Blier.