Until there are treatments and a cure, our Peer-to-Peer Support Team is ready to talk! We are here to listen and eager to share our own experiences with you. Please understand, however, that we are not healthcare professionals and are unable to provide medical advice, for which you should consult your doctor or other healthcare professionals.
Be prepared to answer these questions when you call the Society:
- Who has been diagnosed?
- When? By whom?
- Confirmed by genetic testing?
- Confirmed by clinical diagnosis?
- You suspect you or someone close to you may have FSHD?
- Date of birth? Male or female?
- When did symptoms first appear?
Please contact us using the form below, or call the FSH Society at (781) 301-6060. A new friend will call you shortly.