Thank you for considering employment with FSH Society. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
Community Development Coordinator
The Community Development Coordinator reports to the Program Manager and is responsible for coordinating fundraising initiatives including special events and providing support in the following areas: special events, volunteer coordination, marketing, and administration.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as required.
1. Special Events
- Coordinates with staff on the retention and acquisition of national partners and walk
- Coordinates logistical support with national partners and walk teams, including solicitation of donations and controlling costs.
2. Volunteer Coordination
- Assists in recruiting effective volunteers for Chapter leadership.
- Coordinates volunteer committees to implement FSH Society education and patient
- Assists with the coordination of national promotional activities to ensure the success of events and to enhance public awareness.
- Assists with the coordination of marketing materials for the successful implementation of recruitment brochures, motivational materials, etc.
- Assists with efforts and logistics to secure new cause marketing outlets.
- Coordinates and maintains chapter development administration and efforts.
- Prepares, records, and processes accounts payable.
- Communicates with vendors and service providers to ensure the accuracy of all
organizational invoices and bills, requests modifications and clarifications as required.
Presents bills to specific managers for their review and approval as required.
- Assists with ad hoc projects as required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Detail‐oriented individual with excellent organizational and time‐management skills
- Resourcefulness, and problem‐solving acumen
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively
- Self‐starter, enthusiastic, self‐motivated
- Committed to excellence and quality
- Highly organized and professional demeanor
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Familiarity with social marketing techniques
- BS/BA Degree or Equivalent.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Physical and Practical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to see and read fine print. Employee will have close visual contact with a computer monitor constantly.
- Must be able to communicate utilizing a telephone.
- Mobility to allow access to all parts of the office.
- Must be willing and able to learn all necessary computer functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift boxes weighing at least 20 lbs., will sit for long periods of time, and may use repetitive wrist and hand motions involved in sorting and handling documents. The employee is regularly required to reach, with hands and arms.
The FSH Society is an equal opportunity employer, which welcomes qualified applicants of all races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations.