Thank you for considering employment with FSH Society. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
At the FSH Society, our mission is accelerating treatments and a cure for FSHD Muscular Dystrophy. We are doing this by championing patient education, funding cutting-edge research and providing the highest-quality patient advocacy services. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to join a rapidly growing and fast paced global organization which is leading the fight to treat and to cure FSHD.
What We Seek
The FSH Society is currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and resourceful Development Coordinator to coordinate data entry, grassroots donor stewardship, and donor meetings. The Development Coordinator will be responsible for directing and administering all aspects of the donor database, gift processing, donor recognition, mailing lists, and grassroots donor stewardship. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow your technical skills with a popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Our team is energetic, hard-working, and incorporates an enthusiasm for our mission into our daily work.
- You love-really LOVE-databases. Salesforce experience would be the cherry on the cake.
- You embrace our mission to accelerate treatments and cure for FSHD.
- You understand development operations and want to ensure they run smoothly.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and independently and take initiative to make things better and to get projects done.
- You have an obsessive attention to detail and can spot an error from a mile away.
- 1+ year of Salesforce.org experience a plus
Core Duties and Responsibilities
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as required.
Database Management (get your geek on)
- Be the database guru and ensure that no one else is mucking up your high standards of data entry (and revel in the Zen of cleaning up existing messy data).
- Ensure all those donations you’re getting are entered quickly and correctly so donors can be thanked immediately.
- Reconcile data with your finance colleagues to ensure organizational harmony.
- Love lists? Have we got lists for you to oversee and pull; newsletter, campaigns, e-communications.
- Personally oversee the expansion of recurring donations, matching gifts and grassroots donors.
- Perform administrative duties and other assignments as required.
- Shower our donors with love and appreciation for making this work possible.
- Work closely with the team to develop and implement customer and tiered stewardship plans.
- Work closely with the team to coordinate donor meetings.
- BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Physical and Practical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to see and read fine print. Employee will have close visual contact with a computer monitor constantly.
- Must be able to communicate utilizing a telephone.
- Mobility to allow access to all parts of the office.
- Must be willing and able to learn all necessary computer functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift boxes weighing at least 20 lbs., will sit for long periods of time, and may use repetitive wrist and hand motions involved in sorting and handling documents. The employee is regularly required to reach, with hands and arms.
How to Apply
Please send the following: (a) one-page cover letter, (b) resumé, and (c) the names and telephone numbers of three references by e-mail to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. The FSH Society is an equal opportunity employer, which welcomes qualified applicants of all races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations.
The FSH Society is an equal opportunity employer, which welcomes qualified applicants of all races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations.